Tuesday 29 September 2009

100% design, designers block is done!

i-Bum on 100%design at designer's block is finally finished!
Nearly 300 people were scanned their bums!
I could promote my work to a lot of people.
I will create a blog which is focused on just bums,,,!!

Thank you for tring my pieces, and I am glad to see many smiles--!

i-Bum will be on Domus(Italy), onOffice magazine(UK) and the Sunday times.
Also nearly the day of broadcasting NHK Digital studium! 16th Oct 24:00-24:40

My interview and exhibiton party at Mother ad agancy video is on Creative Review website now.
http://www.creativereview.co.uk/crtv/exhibitions/graduate-special

Now, I am sitting down on my chair, and doing freelance web work and contacting to several companies for next work.
Also, I will help an Music event at the Union Chapel on 23 Oct. I will run a creature workshop,,, that will be fun.

Thank you for everyone!

No comments: