Sunday 14 February 2010

Kings place, LCF project, interactive performance


I will play fishing at Kings place on 27th Feb for Arctic Circle event, so I had a meeting last Friday.
It was amazing place and meeting went well-


LCF exhibition which I was helping at kin-design, successfully finished last Friday.
I helped designing touch screen graphics and building the installation.
The installation looks really attractive, and beautiful! I am so lucky to be involved such a good project.

I went to my friend's exhibition "Usefull Useless" at Bricklane.
The fashion work was done by Christina Tao. Interactive fashion with sounds and lights.
The performance at private view was interesting.

iPad???


I will update my website today--- Several new projects are needed to be on my web.

No comments: