Saturday 21 August 2010

Interior Life Style Tokyo 2-4 June


I showed my Oshibe at Interior life style Tokyo 2-4 June.
It was my first time to show my work in Tokyo, so I was so excited to show there!
I could make a lot of contacts and jounalist's attention at this show.

Good thing on this show was I could see what is going on Japanese product design industry.
It is quite tough time for them, but still there are a lot of potentials which can appeal to the world.

I really appreciated British European Design Group, UK Trade and Investment who helped my Tokyo and New York Exhibitions.

Exhibition at Tokyo Big sight

I saw a lot of old friends who I met in my Japanese University, London University, my high school at this fair.

Exhibitor's party
Takumi Shimamura won Elle deco award!

And, I had a small lecture at Musashino Art University, Ceramic course where I used to be.
It was my first lecture at University, and I was glad to be there, even though just a small (for 20 students) venue.

There was a new library at MAU!! The building was made by bookshelves!!!

It was just a week trip for this exhibition, but it was a great trip.

No comments: